Thursday, June 25, 2009

GRAND OPENING TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I just received the following message:
Allen Bridge, road, bike re-route and Allen Road access for bikes (north and south) and the equestrian underpass will have their grand opening this Friday at 10 AM!

The elms were replaced with oaks (valley oak no less). Now I get to work on the revegetation plan for fall planting.

Marcia H. WolfeMH Wolfe and AssociatesEnvironmental Consulting, Inc.
I think equestrians should probably go out for an early morning ride then cross the river to the south side where the new Allen Road bridge crosses the river. STAY OFF THE ALLEN ROAD BRIDGE, cars will be coming across. Saddle up and bring your horse, or just drive out and join the festivities.

2 comments:

bluemt said...

Wish I had been in town for it. I hope they made it big enought for a few trailers and a place to turn the trailers around. Hopefully there is easy access to the river. IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY DID THIS

bluemt said...

Wish I had been in town to be there. It is time they finally did something. Hopefully they made it large enough for a few trailers and a place to turn around. Easy access to the river too I hope.